1 regret, 1 moment of pride, 1 goal, 1 dream and 1 fantasy
- •1 RegretI've thought about this a lot and I can't pinpoint one moment in my life that I "should've done that" or "I shouldn't have chosen that" so I'll say I regret being so worried about the future and what people thought in high school and even some in college! I regret not feeling more comfortable being me and being present. Perhaps that just comes with time and age though.
- •1 Proud DayMy proudest moment was probably after my first day of teaching in a new town, in a new state(while still experiencing culture shock)! It was was more about how hard I worked to get to that point and the leap of faith I took in up and moving by myself. 10 years later, in another city, nearing the end of another school year, I'm still proud that I took that first step!
- •1 GoalMy goal is to continue to travel as much as possible. I'd like visit six out of the seven continents (sorry Antarctica)! Right now I'm 3/6 and I live in North America so does it really count? I love traveling; it makes me feel alive and always provides me with a new perspective. My goal is to experience that as much as I can!
- •1 Reoccurring DreamI remember my dreams from almost every night or even nap. My dreams are for the most part realistic fiction, with my anxiety and fears subconsciously making appearances. Since starting high school-ish (nearly 20 years ago) I would occasionally have a variation of a dream with the same events, me running for and missing or almost missing the bus. This was a reality growing up as we lived on a cul-de-sac and would know when we heard it go by, we had 5-8 minutes to get to the end of the drive.
- •Dream cont.These dreams continued well into college. After I started flying they transformed into me being late for or missing a flight. Now that I think about it, I haven't had one of these dreams in awhile. I can't even remember the last time. Perhaps these dreams were a combination of my subconscious fears of missing something and real events. Either way I'm glad my subconscious has chilled a bit!
- •1 Fantasy