ANOTHER DRIVE TO OHIO
About the 25th-30th ish one I've done in a 10 year period to visit family and friends. I'm kind of over it and starting to go less. Anyway, it's about 8 hours from NC so I try to make it interesting. This time that means listing (not while actually driving)!
- •I always pass this scenic overlook on I-26 N, in NC just before the Tennessee border and never stop.
- •Today I did!
- •Appalachian Mountains
- •Finally listening to my mixes from my secret Santa. I like to listen to new mixes/playlists on long drives so now I have a chance to.
- •My least favorite sign
- •One of my favorite signs
- •Soundtrack of My Life CD (Yes my car still has CD only capabilities unless I use my blue tooth speaker)Also, listening to my Soundtrack of My Life CD
- •$1.86 😀Thank you Marion, VA!
- •Would you like your jerky in a container that resembles that of chewing tobacco?Know your audience? 😬
- •Hate driving in the rain because I can't use cruise control as often! But, I do like the misty mountains!
- •Need a boost! I haven't had soda or any sugary drinks for nearly 2 months which means (since I don't drink coffee except the occasional Chai Tea Latte @kcupcaker 😉 @nathanielrepay) not much caffeine either!This thing kicked me ass and gave me the shakes like it never has before. I only ever drink these on these long drives but woah! I can't handle it now! 😬
- •Ooooooh tunnels!
- •Yes West Virginia, I love giving you $12 (round trip) every time I make this drive!
- •Thanks for humoring me and reading this list! 💜