IS ANYONE READY TO TALK ABOUT BLOODLINE?
I just finished season 2 and have some thoughts, questions, and discussion topics!
- •SPOILERS .....
- •Sally Rayburn-Sissy SpacekI still can't figure her out! I wanted to call her meek in the first season but maybe she's a stronger matriarch than I gave her credit for.
- •The "Ghosts"Season one - It was Danny seeing his younger sister Sarah! In season two, it's John seeing Danny. Are these representative of a conscience or something else or just for dramatic effect?
- •John LegizamoCrazy great actor! His character was scary AF!
- •Can it go on another season?I hope it does but I don't think it has much of a following. Season 2 ended with cliffhangers but also in a way that makes sense to show where each character ended up if that's just "The End."
- •Owen Teague as Nolan RayburnWow, This actor was amazing as Danny's son. He did a great job studying Ben Mendelsohn's mannerisms as Danny!
- •Sympathy for KevinSomehow I found myself having sympathy for Kevin throughout the seasons. It seems like every time he got his act together or something good would happen, the Rayburn drama would consume him. I feel like if he & his wife moved away things would be good for him. Maybe this was just me or the writers wanted us to feel this way.???
- •The NECKLACEI love the way the necklace was a part of all of these subplots before we even knew it! I also, liked the reveal towards the end of season 2.
- •"We're not bad people. We just did a bad thing."Heard it all through the first season and no longer. Why?