ITEMS LEFT UNCLAIMED FROM THIS YEAR'S "JUNE BOX" Vol. II
Check out last year's list for more background information. Basically, if you're playing around with something and I've warned you already, it goes in the June Box.
- •JUNE BOX is looking a bit more faded.
- •I ask students to describe the item they'd like to claim. Before you continue with hope in your heart, I'll let you know that the one fidget spinner I confiscated was picked up by the student and his Mommy. 🙄
- •Unclaimed items:
- •Remember these? This one has most of its "stickiness" left too!
- •This drawing (pencil & paper most likely provided by yours truly)
- •I don't remember this!🤔 *clasp broken
- •ART (Again, I'm 99% sure these are my paper clips!) 💸
- •$1.02To be clear, I didn't take this kid's lunch money. He had been playing around with this change for awhile. He didn't remember it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Parts of a "taken apart" pen
- •I don't know if these cards are "valuable."
- •Creepy bear pencil topper (not to be confused with a gummy bear)
- •I recall this being some little trinket crap they gave out as part of fundraiser participation.
- •Writing Utensil Graveyard
- •Til next year...