Slightly ripping off Damien Rice but it's a real word, an adverb
- •Sometimes, not often, but occasionally
- •This feeling washes over me that I can't shake as well as usual
- •I guess it's loneliness mixed with fear
- •I can be alone and not feel lonely at all
- •I can be surrounded by people and feel incredibly lonely
- •I know this feeling shall pass but in the present I'm left lonelily wondering:
- •Why did this feeling hit me all of a sudden tonight?
- •Like hard, in the pit of my stomach?
- •Will anyone ever really "get me"? Like really?
- •What would that even really look like? Feel like?
- •There's that feeling in my stomach again...