MOVIES I'VE SEEN IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, RANKED VOL. II
Honestly, the top 3 were nearly tied-all good!
- 5.Daddy's HomeSaw this when the movie we went to see was sold out (this is why I prefer to go to movies alone). It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen!
- 4.SistersHilarious, put you in a good mood flick!
- 3.JoySlow start but amazing!
- 2.The Big ShortWow! Just saw this and wow! I was on the edge of my seat the entire movie even though well...you know! Steve Carrell & Christian Bale were fantastic! I was not aware of the mathematics of the Mortgage Crisis and did not directly feel effected but the more I think about it maybe I did?? Also, feel appalled by a percentage of humanity after viewing this!
- 1.SpotlightStellar cast, acting, and directed in a way that I just sat there staring at the screen throughout the credits even though it is based on true events I've read about.