MOVIES I'VE SEEN IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, RANKED VOL. III
Again, the top 3 were nearly tied.
- 6.We Need to Talk About KevinThis movie was actually really great and the flashbacks provided the perfect amount of suspense. Tilda Swinton and Ezra Miller were fantastic. It is definitely a dark film. (Netflix)
- 5.Mike and Dave Need Wedding DatesWanted to see a comedy and wanted to laugh. I like Aubrey Plaza, Anna Kendrick, and Adam Devine. I laughed a lot!
- 4.Everybody Wants Some!!I happened to see this mentioned by @limesix on a list and learned it was Richard Linklater's latest film so when I saw it in the Redbox, I chose it. Set in the early 80s, I enjoyed it!
- 3.DopeA great coming of age movie, in my opinion. I didn't really know what to expect but I thought its plot was pretty fast-paced and I enjoyed the three main characters. (Netflix)
- 2.The Fundamentals of CaringTypical feel good, characters overcoming internal struggle movie but it had some great comedic moments. Also, Paul Rudd was great in this film (and doesn't seem to be aging). (Netflix)
- 1.VictoriaThis movie was amazing, mostly because it was done all in one 2 hour, 15 minute take. This isn't a movie you can half watch and pause several times while viewing. I read that the third take was the one used. I liked it because I felt like I was just observing these people as the events of their evening progressed. (Netflix)