MY CAR'S ANSWERS TO THE BERNARD PIVOT QUESTIONNAIRE
Inspired by @HisDudeness My Dogs Answers to the Bernard Pivot Questionnaire (a spinoff if you will) I don't have a dog but I do feel a connection to my car, Winston. Although he's an inanimate object I feel I can accurately sum up his answers!
- •1. Favorite Word: UberI get to sleep in this parking lot extra late tomorrow, enjoy the sunshine!
- •2. Least Favorite Word: MechanicThis means I'm going to be taken apart "cleaned out" for my own good but I still run the risk of losing some tires- they're like an extension of myself!
- •3. Turn-ons: Long car tripsI get a work out for a bit then get to cruise and rock some sweet old school tunes!
- •4. Turn-offs: Cold MorningsYou'd think that after 9 years together, that owner of mine could get her act together, come out and let me warm up naturally for a bit instead of scraping the heck out of my windshield (ouch!)
- •5. Favorite Curse Word: Hoonnnnkkkk!Not used very often but if another car's gonna come at me, I gotta bring it!
- •6. Favorite Sound: "Please pull Forward"I'm getting a bath! I'm getting a bath! (It must be tax refund time???)
- •7. Least favorite sound: My owner singingEven when she turns up the music so loud she blows out the back speakers, it's still not loud enough! YOU ARE NOT FLORENCE WELCH, STOP TRYING!
- •7. What profession would you like to attempt: Race CarThey get to go sooo fast and to be driven by a real pro not this amateur who thinks 85 mph is a big deal!
- •8. What profession would you least like to attempt: AmbulanceDon't like the idea of blood all over my interior; the vomit that one time was bad enough!
- •9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say as you arrive at the Pearly Gates?"It was a rough ride but you've made it! And now you know, ALL CARS GO TO HEAVEN, regardless of their owner."
- •WinstonI didn't set out to name my car but when I first got it, a friend of mine said, "It looks like an old person car like a Winston," and it stuck! We've had a good 9 1/2 years and ~110,000 miles together and still going strong! Some people hate long drives, I enjoy them a couple times of year.