OPTIONS FOR WHEN YOU ARE TOO TIRED TO SHOWER BUT REALLY SHOULD 💤🚿
And know you sure as heck won't get up in the morning with enough time to take one before work!
- •Sit in a chair and make a list about it
- •Try to see if you can SLEEP SHOWER™ for the first time ever
- •Hope you become a showering sleepwalker for one night only
- •BathSuggested by @jaidub
- •Dry ShampooRevolutionary, I know. But listen up to this tip I learned from someone on li.st! You spray it in your hair before going to bed! Then when you wake up its absorbed some of the oil and floofed up a bit and now your hair has volume! It works, I swear it!Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •OWN IT!Suggested by @jaidub
- •Wait until morning. Resolve to wash sheets tomorrow. Tomorrow make this list about showering AND laundry.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Singing in the shower will help you stay awake for 8* extra minutes*Science!Suggested by @andersun
- •Dude WipesSuggested by @HisDudeness
- •UPDATE: I persevered and showered and lived to tell which means I did not fall asleep and hit my head on the tub or any such nonsense! Another Tuesday conquered!The "shower" GIF options are lacking FYI!
- •Ask Siri to handle it!
- •I'm feeling this list again! I've already met my "dry shampoo days quota". Any ➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕
- •Got wigs?Suggested by @pathb
- •Wash your bangs in the sink. I really do this once a week.It only takes 2 minutes to wash and dry them and it makes my hair look all fresh again. Basically I'll do anything not to have to shower often. I'd always rather sleep.Suggested by @amieshmamie