PREPARING FOR A "SOUTHERN" SNOWSTORM
So this is my tenth year in NC, yet whenever a snow storm (aka inclement weather) is on the horizon the masses react the same way! I DO live in the mountains where some people could potentially not be able to get out of their driveways for up to three whole days! 😯
- •Since the superintendent of our school system already cancelled school for the entire county tomorrow, teachers included, I joined the masses!
- •This is the chaos that has been the last two hours of my life:
- •Went to grocery store and got what I needed and it's a good thing it wasn't
- •Waited in line to checkout
- •I could have gotten to the grocery store sooner but, I have priorities!
- •I heard Friday Snow Day and headed immediately to the ABC Store (nope, that's not a teacher store...well, actually??)
- •Happy Snow Day to me!Thanks Ryan! 😉
- •I wish all of you on the East Coast a safe and warm weekend!(Sorry for all the memes!) 🙈