REASONS I ❤️ GOING TO THE MOVIES BY MYSELF
Inspired by @mattan
- •I get to pick the movie!Went to see The Night Before last weekend because "I do what I want"
- •I get to pick the theater 🍺I don't mind driving 10 minutes further to the theater with sofa seating and beer!
- •I get my own popcorn 🍿How hungry are you? What size should we get? Do you like butter? Oh do you want the rest? Irrelevant questions!
- •I get to determine the arrival time 🕰I like to get there 10 minutes before showtime to get my perfect seat and watch the previews!
- •I get to pick the seatI prefer to be sitting centered in a row about 2/3 back from the screen
- •I get to laugh extra loud 😂When I go see a movie by myself I tend to laugh louder than I would if I was there with someone and even talk to the screen once in a while - I forget other people are there altogether! 😊 yup, I'm that girl!
- •I get BOTH armrests and cup holders to myself 🙊One for my soda or napkins and one to hang my purse over. I wanna use the right arm rest, now the left - no worries!
- •I leave when I wantIf I want to stay and watch the credits because I like the song or there might be bloopers or deleted scenes I can!
- •I get my $10.50s worth! 💸
- •Try it sometime if you haven't already! 👍