SONGS I FULLY ENJOYED WHEN THEY WERE AT PEAK POPULARITY
Inspired by @daniellesmale Most of these are bringing on the nostalgia
- •Pony by GinuwineBy friend in high school would blare this in her car while we were driving around (circa 1996-Wow)
- •Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews BandPretty sure everyone at my high school loved this song and those who didn't were LYING!
- •Jumper by Third Eye BlindSenior Year of high school throwback
- •Southside by Moby (ft. Gwen Stefani)Early college years - my friends and I thought this collaboration was the most brilliant idea ever!
- •Cry Me A River by Justin TimberlakeRemember watching this video for the first time too!
- •Hey Ya by OutkastCollege New Years Eve party "Shake it like a Polaroid picture"
- •In Da Club by 50 CentPretty sure it was everyone's birthday that semester!
- •Get Right by Jennifer Lopez"Go request it!"
- •Drop It Like its Hot by Snoop Dogg (ft. Pharrell)Click click click click click click
- •Just Dance by Lady Gaga"Where are my Keys? I lost my phone..." Sometimes one of us DID lose our phone!
- •Run this Town (Jay Z, Kanye, & Rihanna)This whole album was great. I was teaching 3rd grade and on the weekends we WERE gonna run that town!
- •The Time (Dirty Bit) by Black Eyed Peas
- •Good Feelin' by Flo RidaRemember dancing to this with a coworker Friday mornings before students came to class for like a month