THANK YOU 🔥🌲🌳
- •So this past month I have become educated about and experienced the effects of wildfires. This is the first time in my life that I have been so close to wildfires. Checking the news and air quality updates daily has become routine.
- •I am safe in the city and no human lives have been lost, however, these historic wildfires are still burning furiously.
- •Firefighters have been working around the clock to contain these fires.
- •So as I go to my friend's for Thanksgiving today I know I will smell and see the dense smoke as we are still at a code red today.
- •I will enjoy good food, conversation, drinks, and comfort, safely, with doors and windows closed.
- •I am incredibly thankful to the firefighters who have been away from their families and spend today, continuing to work diligently fighting these fires and keeping us safe.
- •I know that all firefighters work in various locations and conditions so thank you to all of you! ❤️
- •Latest Media Update: http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2016/11/23/wednesday-update-party-rock-fire-54-percent-contained/94338026/