I realize as I'm writing this, it sounds like I'm dying or giving a speech. I'm neither! It's just nice to hear, say, and read! Who else deserves a THANK YOU?
- •Veterans and all of those currently serving for our country 🇺🇸Thank you for your service
- •To the nice gentleman who followed me out of the store to hand me my Redbox DVDs 🤗I set them down at the checkout. I hope he knows how much I appreciate it because I would've been charged full price for those for sure
- •Emergency Services Personnel 🚔Police officers, firefighters, EMTs, thanks for keeping us safe-you are appreciated
- •Teachers 👏Thanks for going above and beyond to make learning fun, build rapport with students, and keep a smile on when the job is rough!
- •To my coworkers 😂Thanks for being supportive and making me laugh on those tough days. None of you are on this app but perhaps the positive vibes will reach you!
- •Public Health Personnel 🏥My dad is a social worker- I know it is a sometimes thankless job. Thanks to all of you!
- •To the people who hold doors for others & "let them over" in traffic 😉Not any job requirement, just a kind gesture
- •VolunteersWhatever cause or program you volunteer with, You are making a difference to someone(human or animal) 🐶
- •My parents💗For Everything
- •Exes who reach out years later to apologize for being shitty to you.I never expect to get closure, so when it happens it's so meaningful and expresses a level of self-awareness they obviously didn't have before. Also validates my being pissed at them all the time 😉Suggested by @saytrumbo