Things I'm Looking Forward To The Most On My Upcoming Trip
Thanks for the request @BWN_7
- •ParksI love sitting in quiet parks in the middle of a busy cities.
- •TrainI've never taken a train for long distances. I'm excited to travel from San Francisco to Vancouver by train. I've heard it's gorgeous!
- •FoodDo I need to elaborate on this one?
- •Public TransportationI'm looking forward to not driving and parking. I like well organized and punctual public transportation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •ReadingI tend to read the most when I'm on vacation so I have two books I'm excited to read! We'll see!
- •People WatchingI like to people watch. Humans are funny creatures!
- •MusicI made a new playlist and I'm pretty pumped about it. It's even more fun to people watch when you don't have to hear them! 😀
- •Cooler WeatherPeople keep reminding me to bring a jacket because it gets cold. I welcome some chilly, breezy evenings.
- •AirbnbI've never used Airbnb prior to this trip so that's a new experience that I'm looking forward to. So far so good!
- •Being SpontaneousIt's my MO to plan and make an itinerary. But I'm also looking forward to doing whatever I want, when I want.