THINGS MY NIECE AND NEPHEW SAID THIS HOLIDAY THAT ARE PRETTY ON POINT
She's 5, he's 3
- •"Auntie don't be scared. You shouldn't be scared of people. People won't hurt you."When I flinched or braced myself Everytime she came charging at me in full speed.
- •"34 is NOT old, Auntie Katie"In response to her mom, my sister, saying I was old when we were discussing sibling ages.
- •"It's okay Auntie, Again"Again....Auntie dropped or messed something up!
- •"Actually, I don't want to"In response to, "let's go try to go potty." We should all say this more often but not in regards to using the potty!
- •"It's cake time!"My nephew said this, well, when he wanted some cake!
- •"Why is his family so mean?"When watching the beginning of Home Alone.
- •The voices of reason!