THINGS MY STUDENTS HAVE SAID RECENTLY
I teach 24 5th graders all subjects
- •"Wait a minute"In response to me saying, "Stop!" Me: "Sense the tone!"
- •"My voice is not feeling good."Yeah, it's cracking kiddo!
- •"I'm pretty sure the illuminati is coming!"With this lovely illustration
- •"Cool, if the power goes out we can get out our devices (laptops) to use as a light source." (when the power was kicking on & off)"Um, we have windows and it's daylight!"
- •"You girls have eggs, you're birds! Haha!"A male student to a female student after they attended their separate "puberty classes"
- •"Chuck Norris had a staring contest with the sun and won!"Me: "What? Do you even know who Chuck Norris is?" Student: "Yeah, he's the roundhouse guy." I guess the Chuck Norris jokes have finally made it to the suburbs of WNC?