TO SNOOZE OR NOT TO SNOOZE? ⏰
I have a love hate relationship with my alarm clockS( yes two- my phone and the one across my bedroom) because I've been known to sleep through just one! 💭 Yesterday, I had this dream that my car alarm was going off and I kept clicking my panic button on my key chain and it WOULD NOT STOP. 💤 Finally, I came to & realized it was my alarm clock!
- •So, I ask you, are you a Snoozer or a Once and Upper? How did you come to this decision?
- •SnoozerI hit SNOOZE for about 35 minutes! I like to wake up gradually but still be in my bed. Sometimes I look at the weather, news, or App notifications on my phone but usually, I snooze!
- •SnoozerI set multiple alarms & then snooze them all.Suggested by @helga
- •Like @helga I am also a multiple snoozer. I can't just wake up and get up.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •Who doesn't snooze ?Suggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •I don't snooze😅..I wake up with one alarmmy body wakes up naturally? lol and!! I have sleep cycle alarms which wake me up within a 30 minute period when my sleep is the lightest💡Suggested by @woahsyd
- •My body wakes up naturally to the sound of screaming children who apparently want "breakfast" and have to "go to school" or something 🙃Suggested by @thebestSR
- •I have never used snooze until recently, and I'm in my 40s. I've been MISSING OIT!!Suggested by @becktacular
- •I was always a multiple snoozer, I'd have to set my alarm at least 30 minutes before I needed to be up. Sleep is my favorite, mornings are not.Now I have a 10 month old whose persistence at 7:30 am makes an alarm clock seem like a tiny purring kitten. 😬 (also it kept sending the suggestion while I was still typing! Ugh! Sorry about that)Suggested by @jessnobs
- •Snoozer for life✊Suggested by @BWN_7
- •Similar to @helga I set multiple alarms, first one earlier than necessary to start, so I can hit snooze a bunch but not really be late...Suggested by @LizDawson
- •SnoozerEveryone said I would become a morning person after kids, but Son #1 (3 on Monday!) loves to sleep in (usually until 8:30-9:00 AM on weekends) and hates to get up (waking him up at 6:30 to go to daycare is a clear glimpse into his teenage years).Suggested by @jenward
- •I don't understand. There's a snooze button?Suggested by @Veronique
- •On top of having three alarms, I also use the Sleep Cycle app.Suggested by @amber
- •SNOOOOOOOZE!☝🏻️I would make that bold and 96 point font if I could. It's a terrible lifelong habit but I'm also a multiple alarm setter and snoozer.Suggested by @supercommonname
- •Snooze/set a later alarm. I don't just do this in advance for some reason.Suggested by @macnchz
- •💤snoooooze💤I set six alarms and can usually get up before the fifth alarm. Usually, if I wake up anxious enough (not about missing classes), I wake up to my first alarm and then fall back asleep. It's usually set about two hours before I actually have to get out of bed (which probably isn't a good practice but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). I am NOT looking forward to the real world and waking up at a decent hour.Suggested by @existential
- •Your alarm is probably the most jarring and unpleasant moment of your entire day. Why would you choose to repeat it 8 minutes later?Suggested by @betsyb