I've always been told you can read my face like a book- and I've caught myself making the "ugh, really?" face even when no one is watching. It's different than things that make me uncomfortable! These are some of the causes of this face:
- •My "Ugh" FaceMy classroom is cold - apparently a 3 hour student delay means heat is unnecessary😕
- •When someone's business email profile pic is of their entire family or even with their spouse.The circle is small- I don't need to see what your family did on holiday! What do you look like?
- •When someone flicks a cigarette out of their car or on the ground
- •When people in professional leadership positions say things like "Expecially" "we need to get us some of those____" "I'm about to start_____" (and not ironically)
- •When people dump salt on food without tasting it first
- •What is your ugh face? What things are ugh-worthy to you?
- •Premise vs. Premises
- •Littering 😖Suggested by @jannychan
- •Also, SNOW when I have to make the pick-up-the-kids from college circle trip.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •🙄This one gets me to make my ugh face TBH
- •Child actorsThat 'gee willickers mister!' Over acting, over pronunciation, screechy thing UGHSuggested by @alanarogerrrrs
- •When people stop at the top/bottom of a crowded escalator to look around.Suggested by @mavi_acumennial
- •Why are people asking for the ugliest selfies today? I tried this and tobying (@Lisa_Fav ) and neither of them are remotely close to something I would consider posting. In fact, selfies make me make my ugh face!Suggested by @jennifergster
- •When someone pulls in front of me in the highway passing lane and then goes slower than I am.Causing me to disengage my cruise control and curse their existence.
- •When that moron keeps asking questions at a meeting and so the meeting just gets longer and looonger and longeeerrrrrrSuggested by @k8zinker