WHY BREAKFAST FOR DINNER SHOULD BE CALLED BRINNER 🍳🕔
Sigh! Well this started with @Fitz nonsense crazy talk list https://li.st/l/1y8jcOZNfj0mVhB5GbHBFy
- •Well breakfast for lunch is called BRUNCH combining the first part of the word BReakfast (because it comes first in the day) with the later part of lUNCH (happening later in the day). So following this rule, breakfast for dinner is combining the first part of BReakfast with the later part of dINNER, resulting in BRINNER.
- •It just sounds better, rolls of the tongue, 2 syllables 👏 Brin 👏ner
- •Turk calls it BRINNER
- •Turk went to med school so he knows stuff!
- •When I googled BRINNER, I got this:That's right, "fusion"! 😉
- •When I googled DREAKFAST, I got this:You'd think I just misspelled Breakfast, wouldn't you google? And look at Urban Dictionary's sad definition 😕
- •It's a real thing!Sorry @alligeeshow
- •Even used as a slogan for product sales!*I understand this image is copyrighted and I am not using it for financial gain! Jimmy Dean™
- •Because I said so!🗣Mmmmm BRINNER!