WHY DON'T WE LISTEN TO OUR OWN ADVICE?
Why can't we ever take our own advice? I try to post positive comments to support people on this app and make positive suggestions in real life. On a slightly selfish level, it makes me feel good to make others feel even a little bit better!
- •But when I'M "in that" dark place that I feel stuck in or my thoughts start to spiral I can't always "get out"!
- •I've been practicing and working at this for 15+ years but sometimes it takes a little longer to "pull myself out" than I'd like.
- •So basically this is a list to myself for when I'm in "that place":
- •⭐️"Give yourself a break! Do something to take care of you!"
- •⭐️"Take a damn shower!"
- •⭐️"You are stronger than you give yourself credit for!"
- •⭐️"Drive to your secret spot and enjoy the view!"
- •⭐️"You ARE making a difference, even if you don't feel it today!"
- •⭐️"Do one of your 5-7 minute calming meditations!"
- •⭐️"Let go of 'the story' associated with whatever you are feeling right now!"
- •⭐️"Think of all the cool shit you've accomplished."
- •⭐️"You are a Rockstar! You get shit done!"
- •⭐️"You will be okay! You always are!"
- •⭐️"You're a work in progress! Allow yourself to feel all feelings and moments because they are fleeting."