WHY I KEEP FALLING FOR THE WRONG PEOPLE (AND OTHER FUN FACTS), BASED ON MY ZODIAC SIGN ♒️
Inspired by @Melodie I did not go quite as in depth in my self discovery but laughed (mostly at myself) throughout this hour long, Friday evening journey through http://thoughtcatalog.com/tag/zodiac/ AQUARIUSES (AQUARIANS?): You're Welcome!
- •Why I Keep Falling For All the Wrong People: Honesty and loyalty are two things that people can always depend on you for. But you also tend to compartmentalize your emotions in order to protect yourself – so you often gravitate towards people who you don’t see as a threat.💭 Ruh Roh! Maybe this website isn't complete crap!
- •The Warning Label I Should Come With: May lead you into surprisingly complicated conversational traps with the intent of testing your intellect in the most pretentious way possible.💭 Oh my gosh! I totally do this! How else do I know if someone is an intellectual match for me?
- •What I Fear the Most: The one thing that an Aquarius fears the most would be isolation from their loved ones. They truly hate the idea that one day they could lose those close to them, and completely get cut out of the life of someone who they consider important.💭 Meh! I knew this site didn't know me. BIRDS - especially in packs!
- •Why Someone Should Date Me: At their best, an Aquarius is strong in their convictions. They have the capacity to change the world with their beliefs, and their goals, because they will fight to the end to achieve what they want to achieve. They are intelligent, goofy and a giant kid at heart, which makes them extremely charming and loveable.💭 Well, that's all true!
- •This Is My Favorite Sexual Position: http://thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berliet/2016/07/this-is-your-favorite-sexual-position-based-on-your-zodiac-sign/💭 Interesting!? (Nope, no emoji for that- I looked)
- •Why People Think I'm Funny: An Aquarius is simply funny in a very natural way. They don’t try to be a joker or make people laugh, but they do. This bewilders them and often leaves them giggling along out of confusion.💭 I like to think it has something to do with my quick wit. But whatever you say, thought catalog.
- •This is How I Will Fuck Up My Life: Emotionally distant, you will isolate all your friends with your cold-calculating nature, until, eventually, you decide it is just better to stay at home alone forever and play online blackjack.💭 Hmmm? No way! Well it's Friday night and I'm making a rather detailed list. Clearly I would never play online blackjack.
- •This is How I'm Going To Die (Probably): An Aquarius will die helping someone in need — at their own expense. They’ll pick up a hitchhiker that plays on their sense of duty and do-gooderness or get hurt while trying to rescue someone from an accident. They’re the kind of person you hope is around in a crisis.💭 That's good that thought catalog added the "Probably" and Son of a...
- •This is the Type of Girl I Would Be on The Bachelor: You’re the girl who seems nice, and carefree, but you’re actually quite angry and malicious inside. Halfway through the season you’re going to explode, going full blown Britney when someone in the house wrongs you, as everyone else just stares on in confused silence.💭 Hahaha! Apparently I'd make it halfway through the season!? Stick me in a house for a month with all those women, I'm bound to lose it!
- •Here's Why I'll End Up in Jail: As an Aquarius, you are clever and charismatic. You are the con artist poster child, luring people in with your charm, and hustling them right under their nose. You would go to jail after your vengeful nature gets the best of you, and you start messing with people who know you well enough to catch on to your scams.💭 "Con Artist Poster Child" Ummm - I think this one got me wrong?
- •Here's the Quote That Best Represents Me: Aquarians are creative, witty, and revolutionary. They are unconventional and dynamic and they are fixers. They are always trying to fix people, fix themselves or fix the world. They have big hearts and they care about the world and healing people.Your Quote: “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama 💭 That's pretty accurate and a lovely quote!
- •Here's Exactly What Would Happen to Me in a Horror Movie: An Aquarius’ sense of charity would be their downfall. They are the person who picks up hitchhikers or stops to help someone who falls down and then gets murdered. The every man/woman for themselves mantra you need to survive a horror movie would never appeal to an Aquarius.💭 I've got to stop helping people, it's going to get me killed!