WILL I EVER LOVE SOMEONE THAT MUCH?: THE THOUGHT SPIRAL OF A CRAZY PERSON
I was cleaning(I use that word lightly) my bathroom and looked into the tub. The thoughts and events that took place next occurred in the following order
- •"That drain really is not going to clean itself like I hoped." (It is a half dollar size opening with no strainer thing)
- •"I rent this place, am I seriously going to clean the drain?"
- •"I am tired of the water taking forever to drain." ( I've lived here 5 years and can't recall cleaning the drain before- I'm sure I must have???) 🤔
- •"Omigod this is not coming out as easily as I thought. If I could just get ahold of that larger clump I feel like the rest would follow."
- •Gets old fork from kitchen
- •"Here it comes!"
- •"Do other people do this? They probably have a strainer thing. What is the strainer thing over the drain in a shower called?"
- •"Ugh! Thank god this is only my hair. I can't imagine pulling out another person's hair and shampoo gunk."
- •"Omigod! What if someone else had to clean my drain hair out? I wouldn't blame them for not. This is slimy and gross."
- •"I don't know if I could ever clean out someone else's drain hair. Would that mean I really loved them?"
- •"Am I horrible person? Am I incapable of love?"
- •"What's wrong with me?"
- •"Eh! I need to buy more shampoo."
- •"Gross, I feel like the wet gross hair clumps are on me. I need to shower."