WINTER BEERS I'M EXCITED ABOUT
Big beer fan- Here are some great ones I'm excited about this winter (I know they're not all craft beers - cut me a little slack)
- •Highland Cold Mountain Winter Ale - Asheville, NCAlready had a few this season, have a refrigerator full and excited to take some home for the holidays! WHY I WAITED IN LINE FOR 2 1/2 HOURS FOR CRAFT BEER
- •Great Lakes Christmas AleWhen I get to Ohio for the holidays, it's on!
- •12 Dogs of Christmas Ale by Thirsty Dog Brewing CompanyIntroduced to this last year - 12 Dogs, I'm comin at ya!
- •Sam Adams White Christmas
- •Magic Hat Winter MingleIn my fridge now, maybe tonight is the night???
- •Sierra Nevada Celebration it isCheck out my one of a kind Asheville bottle opener (Buy Local)
- •Green Man Forester Winter Stout
- •What are your favorite winter seasonal beers? 🍺➕➕➕
- •Anchor Steam, "Our Special Ale 2015"My family gets a six pack of this every holiday season. It's brewed differently each year, but usually has a very heavy malt and spice flavor. Delicious. Plus there is always a new tree on the label, which is fun!Suggested by @stevecady
- •Bell's Winter WhiteA Belgium style with a twist. Not your typical winter beer it has some of the fruit you think with Trippel but also some clove. It's a great option for people who don't want a really dark sense winter beerSuggested by @femme_brewer
- •Founder's Breakfast StoutI think it's technically a biannual seasonal so kinda cheating! But it's a dark coffee stout with a corn flake addition instead of the usual oatmeal. High gravity over 8% and only in a four pack - I've actually bought this when I've worked third shift and then drank in the morning after the shift is over!Suggested by @femme_brewer
- •Tröegs Mad ElfI had it for the first time last year and really liked it. I need to get it before the seasonal stock runs out!Suggested by @poindextrix