Feelings I Chase
Inspired by @rachelb688
- •That aching of your stomach muscles you get from laughing too hard.
- •After you finish a really great book or film or album or whatever and you have to just sit by yourself and think about it.
- •When you think about someone you really like and automatically smile and feel the desire to see them deep in your chest.
- •Feeling inspired and motivated enough to actually do something with your ideas.
- •Waking up perfectly rested and at ease.
- •The satisfaction of knowing you were able to help someone.
- •Companionable silence with old friends.
- •Feeling exhausted and accomplished after a day of hard work, especially manual labor or work outside.
- •The anticipation of traveling somewhere.
- •The comfort of returning home.
- •When I make my pets happy and they snuggle up next to me.
- •That moment when the song you love and that you've had stuck in your head all day comes on.
- •Learning about something and feeling a powerful curiosity to know more.
- •The thrill of taking a risk and having it pay off.
- •When you talk with someone and feel that you just *get* each other.
- •The awe that comes along with witnessing something truly spectacular — the night sky, an underdog coming through, the Grand Canyon, a kid's first steps, an immaculate spider's web, your favorite band in concert — anything that makes you feel lucky to be there.