THINGS I MAYBE COULD HAVE BEEN AND WHY
Tell me your occupation in an alternate life.
- •LibrarianVoracious reader, organized and analytical, curious and willing to help others. Honestly, I have no idea why I did not pursue this career.
- •SurgeonExcellent spatial skills and memory, resilient, calm, and flexible, able to hold my pee for a really long time.
- •CarpenterAgain, good visual-spatial skills, decent with physics and geometry, and I like working with my hands. If I was stronger and little more confident with power tools, this could be a real possibility.
- •City planner/traffic engineerI have a lot of ideas about how to improve the traffic patterns in my city, okay?
- •ViolinistMusically inclined, tenacious, good listener. This one is the longest of long shots, but I like to think that if my fourth grade violin instructor hadn't been so awful, I'd have stuck with it.
- •Set designerA way to exercise my vision for setting and immense attention to detail. Would need to be better at managing others' work and paying attention to things like budget.
- •Nineteenth century heiress to a respectable fortuneI am really good at looking accomplished while not actually doing much.
- •LinguistI love language and accents and am constantly fascinated by how they evolved in certain ways in certain places as opposed to others.Suggested by @readjulia
- •I could have been a contender.Lol I have no clue, 19th century dilettante sounds right up my alley. 👌🏼Suggested by @jennifergster