Already on li.st? Open in app.
In chronological order. Only ones I finished, or read like 90%. 📱if I read it on my phone. 🔁 if I reread it. I read a lot of books by women, not intentionally but not... not intentionally. A sprinkling of sci-fi/fantasy/YA. I liked all of these enough to not stop reading.
- 1.Geek Love - Katherine DunnPossibly I'm forgetting one before but I don't think so? This book was fun, after I waded through the first few pages and got down with the stylistic flourish.
- 2.Man V. Nature - Diane CookShort stories, beautiful and bizarre, one of my favorites all year
- 3.Dune - Frank HerbertI read Dune VERY quickly. As is often the case with epic fantasy series with many volumes, I didn't feel like making the time for more Dunes so I read the Wikipedia for the rest of the books instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Which is coincidentally a nearly complete list of physical locations I visited
- •SFO Airport
- •Aunt Kathie's house (Oakland)
- •Pier 39 (San Francisco)
- •Under the cat
- •In the bed
- •Somewhere random where I have never put it before- inside a roll of duct tape on the bookshelf, on top of the shelf in the bedroom which is above my eyeline, in my sock drawer, etc.