Fictional Men I Think I Would Be Compatible With
The amount of thought I put into this is sad. This list is not complete yet.
- •Rupert Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)Reserved older British man. Snarky. Perfect. We would enjoy staying in but every once in a while we'd go out and then spend the next day hungover watching old movies. Bonus points if it's raining.
- •Danny Castellano (The Mindy Project)He's a grumpy old man. I'm a grumpy old woman. 🎶 who could ask for anything mooooore. Anyway he would cook and I would learn to appreciate Bruce Springsteen and we would watch documentaries together.
- •Niles (The Nanny)Older British man again surprise surprise. He wouldn't put up with my shit. We'd bicker a lot but we would enjoy it and he would do all the cooking and find my laziness/uselessness endearing. Also we could go to the theatre together.
- •Severus Snape (Harry Potter)Grumpy older AND British! The trifecta. Though I'm not exactly a social butterfly, I would help him come out of his shell every once in a while. But mostly we'd stay in and drink tea and maybe he would read to me. We wouldn't get along at first but then we'd realize there's a fine line between love and hate.
- •Mark Darcy (Bridget Jones's Diary)Another reserved British guy (I definitely have a type.) Though at first he comes off as kind of a dick, it turns out he thinks Bridget is the greatest. He would love me just as I am. Which is a probably a very hard thing to do.