THE HOUSE THAT TIME FORGOT
I've been looking through real estate websites a lot lately and often come across houses that just seem lost in time. Their refusal to keep up with the joneses is refreshing and beautiful.
- •Maybe if it all matches it won't look like paisley doody.
- •Such a Dave Coulier/Marc Summers kitchen.
- •Thanks for turning my bedroom into your gym the second I went away to college mom. Even the Pillow Pal is depressed.
- •The teddy bears! I just imagine that the owner of these bears has frosted nails and goes to Atlantic City with her hubby for a romantic getaway.
- •This photo makes me sad for some reason. It's like the teddy bears are having a serious meeting. Like its a mom and dad bear sad that their bear kids moved out of the house and now they're all lonely.
- •I can only imagine what those perfumes on the toilet smell like. Tincture of the 80's. And farts.