Notes from first class
When flying home from a trip a few months ago I was gifted with a first class ticket and made a list about my experience. Here are my favorite things of note:
- •All the beveragesAnything I could want and more.
- •Ceramic and glass cupsOo la la. No paper or plastic for me.
- •Hot towelsSo refreshing.
- •Warm nutsMuch fancier than room temperature.
- •Wine from a full and corked bottleAnd not terrible wine, at that.
- •Cheese platter with metal silverwareLike a real knife and fork. And delicious cheese.
- •Cloth napkinsThread count for days.
- •A firm handshakeVery satisfying.