MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED THIS WEEKEND
My semester ended and I am pretty terrified about the new one so I took my five day weekend, beginning Friday until today, and devoted it only to movies.
- •Norm of the NorthI saw it with my 7 year old siblings. It was quite a sacrifice.
- •The ProposalI'm now in love with Ryan Reynolds
- •The Last Time You Had FunFirst surprisingly sad movie of the weekend
- •SafelightAlso in love with Evan Peters. tw: rape and domestic violence
- •SpyI couldn't fully enjoy this because every time I saw Jude Law I remembered GATTACA, which I have not recovered from
- •The GiftJason Bateman more like Jason HATEman because ew. (Zero apologies for how lame that was)
- •Digging For FireI had to watch the commentary to fully understand this movie but once I did, it was serious and it stuck with me.
- •Bridget Jones's Diary#TeamDaniel
- •The Flight Before ChristmasWhat's a movie binge without a couple of Lifetime movies?
- •Another Lifetime movie. This one about teen pregnancy. I don't remember what it's called to be honest.Jane Krakowski played the guidance counselor and that led me to find out she had the CUTEST KID EVER. I'd attach a picture but that's probably weird so just google it. He's adorable.
- •The Hangover Part IIIEveryone in this movie has fantastic eyes and I'm still thinking about them.
- •American UltraThought this was a rom com. It was a spy movie. I watched it at 3 in the morning and that led to plenty of paranoia about whether or not I was a CIA asset.
- •SicarioSerious lack of women and trust in this movie.
- •The MartianThinking about space made me uncomfortable but A+ movie
- •InterstellarI quit watching this once he was inside the black hole. It was a little too unrealistic compared to The Martian. Anne Hathaway is very pretty though.
- •JoyI wanted this to be like Silver Linings Playbook. Turns out it was Jennifer Lawrence inventing a mop. I missed the appeal of it I guess because I was bored throughout.
- •Sleeping With Other PeopleJason Sudeikis beating up Adam Scott is everything I've ever needed. Especially with Scott in full pedophile attire. A very cute movie to end the weekend on.