REASONS I AM UPSET
- •My state, North Carolina, has decided to pass a bill.
- •Okay great, the government is getting things done.Except...
- •This bill takes away all rights and protections set forth for LGBT people.
- •It passed with a VERY high ratio in the senate and has moved to the desk of Gov. Pat McCrory.
- •He has already warned the city of Charlotte (who had passed a bill allowing for the protection of trans people to use the bathroom they identify with) that if their anti-discrimination bill passed, the state would shut it down.
- •Aside from the ridiculousness of the bill, it cost the state $42K.
- •I am furious about this and it definitely needs to be fixed. This bill is setting our state back 50 years and citizens should not have to worry about things like this.
- •You can read it here: