30 BEFORE 30
Still adding to this. In no particular order...
- 1.Go to Europe.
- 2.Cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner.
- 3.Learn more about wine/wine tasting.I have so many books about wine tasting and I want it to be a hobby so bad, but I need to commit to it.
- 4.Watch Game of Thrones.Tired of feeling left out.
- 5.Read more classic books.
- 6.Watch more classic movies.I have a loose definition of what is "classic".
- 7.Take a screenwriting class.
- 8.Go to Alaska.I don't know why, but I've always wanted to travel to Alaska. Specifically, the Aleutian Islands. I think I like the isolation.
- 9.Learn about money, taxes, insurance, the stock market, etc.I need to learn about 💰 things.
- 10.Run a half marathon.Running has always had a place in my life, but I don't push myself ever. This is something I've wanted to do forever, but I've never made the time.
- 11.Go to NYC.I've never been here as an adult. I'm fascinated by it, and if I lived there I would probably be eaten alive, but I would like to visit and explore someday.
- 12.Maintain a successful herb garden.I've tried a few times but I always fuck it up.
- 13.Date a Jewish guy.This is something I've always wanted to do and I don't really have a good reason why.
- 14.Go camping.I feel like I will hate it but I want to try.
- 15.Try skiing out/take a ski lesson.Since moving out to CO, I feel so compelled to try this. Will probably be very bad but it looks very fun.
- 16.Visit Las Vegas.And gamble. And probably lose.