30 BEFORE 30
Still adding to this. In no particular order...
- •Go to Europe.
- •Cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner.
- •Learn more about wine/wine tasting.I have so many books about wine tasting and I want it to be a hobby so bad, but I need to commit to it.
- •Watch Game of Thrones.Tired of feeling left out.
- •Read more classic books.
- •Watch more classic movies.I have a loose definition of what is "classic".
- •Take a screenwriting class.
- •Go to Alaska.I don't know why, but I've always wanted to travel to Alaska. Specifically, the Aleutian Islands. I think I like the isolation.
- •Learn about money, taxes, insurance, the stock market, etc.I need to learn about 💰 things.
- •Run a half marathon.Running has always had a place in my life, but I don't push myself ever. This is something I've wanted to do forever, but I've never made the time.
- •Go to NYC.I've never been here as an adult. I'm fascinated by it, and if I lived there I would probably be eaten alive, but I would like to visit and explore someday.
- •Maintain a successful herb garden.I've tried a few times but I always fuck it up.
- •Date a Jewish guy.This is something I've always wanted to do and I don't really have a good reason why.
- •Go camping.I feel like I will hate it but I want to try.
- •Try skiing out/take a ski lesson.Since moving out to CO, I feel so compelled to try this. Will probably be very bad but it looks very fun.
- •Visit Las Vegas.And gamble. And probably lose.
- •Volunteer at my local rape crisis center.I'm making moves on this one, I will start in the Spring as a hotline advocate.
- •Kill the GRE.I love a good standardized test, I'm weird that way.