CHILDHOOD TV SHOWS I REMEMBER FONDLY
Mostly Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, with a dash of Cartoon Network. This has been one of the most fun lists to write so far.
- •BarneyI was crazy for that purple dinosaur. I grew up in the heyday of Barney. I had so much Barney merchandise. Books, clothes, even stuffed animal Barnies.
- •RugratsOne of my childhood faves. I watched a few episodes on Hulu not too long ago and it gave me tons of nostalgia. Angelica Pickles is an icon.
- •Even StevensThis show was so funny.
- •DougThis show was a little trippy in retrospect.
- •Rocko's Modern LifeUntil two weeks ago, I had completely forgotten about this show. One of my favorites and also a little trippy in retrospect.
- •Are You Scared of the Dark?FUCK YES IM SCARED
- •The Powerpuff GirlsAnnie liked this way more than me, but I always thought it was cute.
- •Clarissa Explains It AllI don't remember this show all that well except that I really liked it.
- •The Proud FamilyWizard Kelly y'all!
- •CatDogI was also obsessed with the CatDog movie where they go on a journey to find their parents.
- •Sailor MoonThis show was trippy too.
- •Hey Arnold!I also rewatched this on Hulu recently, and it is just as good as I remember it, if not better. One of the most interesting kids TV shows of all time. Character development on point.
- •As Told By GingerUGH LOVE IT SO MUCH
- •Kenan and KelWhen I was 6 or so, I wanted to marry Kel Mitchell.
- •All That!I didn't realize how amazing this show is until much later in life. It is basically SNL but with kids. My first introduction to sketch comedy.
- •The Amanda ShowSo many iconic sketches. Judge Trudy. Hillbilly moments. Penelope Tate. Blockblister. The Girls Room. MOODY'S POINT!!! That one could have been a show on its own.