WHAT POST GRAD LIFE HAS BEEN LIKE
As told by perpetual child Michael Scott.
- •Me vs the world
- •Used mostly to myself. Constant self-deprecation.
- •Somehow, you will also believe yourself to be infallible and perfect.
- •Puppies will make everything better almost instantly.
- •Starting to questions everything that everyone has ever told you, but all at the same time.Migraines will probably accompany this phase, bc its your body physically manifesting a freak out. Your brain is basically exploding and imploding at the same time.
- •You wish all the grown ups in your life would tell you what is going on this, but they are all like "no grow up, figure it out child".
- •You will still party. But you will party smarter, not harder.