A FEW THINGS THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO GET AN OVERLY EMOTIONAL REACTION FROM ME
- •The fucking Extra gum commercial!You know the one with "Can't Help Falling In Love" playing throughout the commercial? Gets me every time.
- •Steve Martin in Father of the Bride IIWhen his wife and daughter go into labor at the same time and he says to the doctor, "These women are my life" absolutely kills me. Full on sob fest.
- •Seeing an elderly man run after his hat that blew off in the windCome on, you'd have to be made of metal not to feel this one
- •The Book Thief, book and filmDon't even get me started on this one
- •About TimeThe ending when the father and son go back in time together and skip stones on the beach. I don't care if the plot is slightly ridiculous! Family bonds and English accents make me weepy.
- •Seeing my mum cry will automatically make me cryI think all kids feel this way about their parents?
- •Witnessing random acts of kindness by strangersFills my heart to the point where it bursts and tears stream down my face
- •If I am very hungry or very tiredListen, we've all been there