MY GO TO DINNERS
A selection of things that I can quite confidently make for dinner, without incident/setting off the smoke detector
- •ToastTypically with one of the following spreads: Raspberry jam, avocado, almond butter, sunflower seed butter, peanut butter, butter.
- •Annie's Mac and CheeseTip: If you are out of milk or butter, add Greek yogurt to the cheese powder packet!
- •Tearing off pieces of fresh bread and dipping them in olive oilLowest level of effort
- •Tearing off pieces of fresh bread and pairing them with half a block of cheeseWho am I kidding, I normally just eat the whole block of cheese
- •Lunch leftovers for dinnerIdeal for when you have no food at home and are procrastinating grocery shopping
- •An order for pizza deliveryI'm so good at this, I can give expert opinions on all the pizzerias within a mile radius of my apartment