OVERHEARD IN THE OFFICE, 11/12/15
Outdoing ourselves, one day at a time.
- •I like lies.
- •That needs to go on a list.
- •There's no porn involved.
- •Bloomingdales apologizes for maybe encouraging you to date rape your friend.
- •On a philosophical level, I'm not for pants.
- •On our oyster tour of Charleston, we learned the difference between a graveyard and a cemetery.
- •Shush. I'm concentrating.
- •File that under useless tasks.
- •Can I ask a question about one of your questions?
- •This is the most exciting creative time to be working in the three decades that I’ve been involved with Viacom.
- •Your internet is showing.
- •When I can’t remember your name, just bear with me. When I can’t remember my own, send me to the boneyard.
- •Alright, bitches – this shit is as caught up as it can be.
- •Is it in your here box or your there box?
- •I feel like I'm going to die.
- •Jeff Lucas is my homeboy.