The Most LA Things About Me
Next week marks 4 years in this freaky-ass town.
- •I have an astrologer
- •I saw a psychic
- •I saw a second psychic
- •I have a date to go crystal shopping with a friend this month
- •I know a kid named Tusk
- •I own a giant straw sunhat and feel no shame wearing it all the time
- •I'm no longer startled by the smell of weed being smoked on the street
- •I have an avocado tree
- •I complain about the avocado tree because it makes so many goddamn avocados
- •I collect water from empty glasses and use it to water our plants
- •I talk about "native landscapes" a lot
- •Once at a party I waited behind Weird Al Yankovic for tacos and he and his wife were really nice
- •I'm really excited to go to Silverlake tomorrow because there is a specific smoothie at this one place that I am craving with like, coconut and almond butter and stuff and I can't stop thinking about it.
- •I google the Manson girls often.
- •I took my cat to a holistic vet.
- •I'm insufferable but am too self-absorbed to realize it.
- •Who wants to go for a hike?