Tv I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
Most of these were with my mom, I'm not even sure my dad knows what TV is.
- •The Oprah Winfrey ShowAfter school, always
- •The OJ trial
- •In Living Color
- •The Cosby Show
- •The Simpsons
- •Square 1
- •Days Of Our Lives
- •TaxiI'd only get to sneak-watch this when my saying goodnight to my parents
- •ChronicleA classic Massachusetts news magazine
- •All the local newsMy mom was loyal to channel 4 (NBC) until that news team moved to channel 7. But also Chet and Nat on Channel 5 were icons.
- •The Red SoxThanks for the reminder @bjnovak. This was pre-NESN days when the Sox were on Channel 38, which essentially just played the Red Sox and MASH reruns.
- •People Are TalkingAnother classic local Massachusetts talk show, hosted by now-celebrity Tom Bergeron