10 FOODS I WOULD PROBABLY TRADE MY FAMILY TO THE WHITE WITCH FOR
IB: Edmund Pevensie
- •Chocolate covered strawberriesHonestly this is the first food that ever comes to mind when someone asks me this and for good reason!!!!!
- •Rosemary red potatoesBut especially the ones my mom makes.
- •Apple slices with CaramelThe gooey-ness of the caramel and the crispness of the apples make a perfect fall snack and I would eat these for hours and hours
- •One of those lava cake brownies with vanilla ice cream on topHoooooolllllly shit.
- •Almond thin cookiesHonestly don't even know where to buy them but my mom always keeps at least one box in the house and boy I'd kill a man for these
- •Rotisserie chickenThe whole damn thing.
- •Those holiday themed sugar cookies that they sell in a tube and you cut them up and cook them and they taste like sugar heavenAre these even made of actual food? Doubtful.
- •Asiago bagel from PaneraHonestly used to just eat these for dinner. No shame here!
- •Chocolate chip cookiesBest when they're fresh out of the oven!! Pretty good most other times.
- •Breakfast SandwichesThey have bagels and bacon, need I say more?
- •Definitely not Turkish DelightsI mean don't get me wrong, they're good, but not "Sell your family to the White Witch good"