THINGS MY ROOMMATE HAS SAID DURING HER BREAKUP THAT MAKES ME THINK SHE LIVES IN A ROM-COM WORLD
Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but after being kicked out of my room for hours on end so she could have heart to hearts with all of her various friends, I'm a little peeved
- •"Like... I just miss laughing, you know?"To her best friend the day before the breakup
- •"I don't want to be just another number to him!!!"
- •"I just drank to forget him, you feel"After she got drunk for the first time and cried over a loaf of bread on the bedroom floor
- •"I thought I could change him"From wanting to have sex to her belief of waiting until marriage
- •"I thought he was special"
- •"I REJECTED THE HOOK UP CULTURE"Not having sex with your boyfriend isn't rejecting hook up culture...
- •"HE'S GOING TO MISS ME!!!! I JUST WANT HIM TO FEEL THE WAY I FEEL NOW"