5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
Spoiler: I'm expecting that all five will have a baby in them.
- •This makes me melt. My grandpa who suffers from Alzheimer's and my dog, Wiley. Pop pop loves dogs and every ten minutes he exclaims, "who brought this dog???"
- •Another good one! Three babies! Peggy and Ros, me and Lola, Adriana and Nora. I really miss my Oakland mom friends. They like to drink beer in the middle of the day with our babies. I haven't found anyone like that here yet.
- •Six months old, started solids. Lola and banana. No purées for this pro.
- •Husband Nick on Lola's first birthday. Good dad, I think I'll keep him.
- •Charlie Rocket the big orange cat--named after my mom's cousin, the actor, who passed away a few years ago. He's a good dad, too.