I try to mix it up a bit but I tend to fall back on the same few every night. Got any suggestions??
- •Rainbow ConnectionKermit was the original inspiration for me to sing this one and learn the words for the soccer camp talent show. I was newly inspired by the end credits to 'the Breakup'.
- •Tell Me WhyThis one goes against my usual separation of church and Kate.
- •InchwormFrom Hans Christian Andersen. My mom sang it to me. It's a goodie.
- •MaybeFrom Annie. Love those minor key songs.
- •Lida Rose/Will I Ever Tell YouI've been singing Lola this one since she was a week old. One of my favorites at karaoke (along with Ado Annie's 'Caint say No'--check out The Alley in Oakland for nightly piano karaoke). Plus, I get to try out all of the parts in the barbershop quartet.
- •Churchy Christmas carolsThey tend to be the slowest: Silent Night, O Come All Ye Faithful , O Holy Night.
- •The othersJanuary Wedding, Don't Think Twice, It's Alright, One Tin Soldier, Goodnight Irene. I'm sure there's a ton more.
- •Never by cat StevensSuggested by @biz
- •Snow in Venice- ElizavetaSuggested by @tatertotfreak
- •Whoaaaa I meant "the wind," sorrySuggested by @biz
- •Edelweiss from The Sound of MusicSuggested by @estone
- •Same Auld Lang Syne by Dan FogelbergThis has the added bonus of making me bawl.
- •Hey Jude is a good one, you can "na na na na na na na" for ages. Also when I read Tell Me Why I legit thought you were talking about the Backstreet Boys. 😂Suggested by @elweefay