Why Scotland is my spirit animal
My second trip to Scotland and it just gets more and more magical
- •The Unicorn is the national animal. That alone is enough. 🦄
- •The men are into mountains and music, oh and they are manly and handsome.
- •The architecture and castles are unreal
- •The Highlands and Skye make my hippy dippy tree hugging soul SO insanely happy.
- •They say aye. I say aye. Aye.
- •Kilts, I'm into it.
- •Peter Pan was written here.
- •It contains the Island of the Lost Boys.
- •It's every shade of green you could imagine.
- •The fertile soil for growing all the things, including happy beautiful flowers.
- •The sheep dotted countryside.