Relationship-y Type Things I Used to Hate Doing but Now Really Enjoy
This is all so new and exciting to me. Either I've had some sort of lobotomy I'm not aware of or this guy is the absolute right guy for me.
- •Holding handsMy hands get sweaty, clammy, and gross. Plus, when you're holding hands both of you essentially transform into this super person who's an inconvenience for every person on the sidewalk. But with this guy, I don't care about any of that. I love holding his hand.
- •Morning sexGod, I used to fucking hate the thought of doing anything first thing in the morning, let alone fuck someone while we both have morning breath or need to piss. But now... Umf. Love it.
- •PDAUsed to make me uncomfortable. Now I couldn't care less.
- •Having someone play with my hair/touch my faceTwo of my pet peeves. I like my personal bubble and I like having it not invaded, especially since I try and make sure my hair/makeup looks perfect. Now, I don't really mind it all.
- •Talking on the phoneI could listen to him talk all day.