Things I've Learned After Being 21 for 18 Days
Just a couple of observations/insecurities that I've noticed.
- •Parents become less sympathetic to your financial and mental woes.I'll get a job eventually.
- •I have no idea how these health insurance cards work. Or just healthcare in general.Do I need a separate card for appointments AND prescriptions?? Why isn't Blue Cross/ Blue Shield's FAQ's more specific to MY needs? Help.
- •Alcohol is expensive.
- •I don't know what I'm going to do on Halloween.All I know is I won't be sober for any of it.
- •Say what you want about Austin, but $5 can get you a decent amount of weed.
- •No one talks about yeast infections.
- •No one talks about herpes.
- •My life is one big Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.I'm the new Larry David.
- •I'm worried that this whole "going out every weekend and getting as drunk as possible" phase will never end and I'm doomed to feel empty forever.
- •I suddenly have a hankering for sugary cereals.I can now see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- •I've stopped drinking coffee.
- •It's all downhill after this point.
- •I honesty have no idea how I've made it this far.*Kanye Shrug*