12 thoughts I had while watching The Hateful Eight
Not a massive Quentin Tarantino fan although I loved Inglorious Bastards. Django was good too. SPOILER! (kind of...maybe not but just in case)
- •I want to live in Wyoming.Breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful.
- •Don't get attached to the characters, don't get attached to the characters.Tarantino is known for his over the top violence so during the beginning of the film I was trying to mentally prepare myself for all the blood. Always so much blood. 😰
- •Wait. Did it say Channing Tatum was in this??I'm pretty sure it did.
- •An outhouse during a blizzard? No thank you.Using an outhouse would be bad enough but having to trek out during a blizzard use one in the freezing cold, unbearable. What if you had a stomachache??
- •This language makes me uncomfortable.I guess I should have expected it.
- •That woman really needs to see a dentist.I know they didn't have the best hygiene around the civil war era but, yikes.
- •Forget the language. THIS is making me uncomfortable.I'm sweating. I can never look at Samuel L. Jackson the same way again.
- •Nooo don't drink the coffee!!!Ew. I told you not to drink the coffee.
- •Finally some nice people!Oh wait, they're probably going to die. Yep. Definitely going to die.
- •Here comes the gore.I guarantee, it's about to go down. Prepare yourself. Oh wow..that was overkill. I'm just going to close my eyes for a minute. I think it's okay to look now. Nope. It is definitely not okay. Not. Okay. 😱
- •Wait. What's the deal with the letter?Is it real? I thought he said it wasn't real. It seems to be important now so maybe it is real. Maybe it's not even about if it's real or not..? Do I lack depth? Am I dumb? Why don't I get it?
- •Time to watch cartoons for three hours so I can fall asleep.Think happy thoughts. Happy, happy, happy. *sobs*