My favorite makeup products right now
June 2016 obsessions
- •The original Beauty BlenderI can't believe I ever applied my foundation with anything else.
- •Smashbox Photo Finish PrimerYou know how all primer claims to mask pores & fine lines? This actually does.
- •Fake Up Concealer by BenefitIt really helps control those tiny creases under the eye because not only is it a concealer, it's a moisturizer too.
- •NARS BlushI can't go back to my old blush after using this. It's effortlessly smooth & goes on even. Like pink silk on your cheeks.
- •Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid EyelinerHands down the most amazing eyeliner I've ever tried. If you're into the winged eyeliner, this is a must.
- •Guerlain MeteoritesProbably my favorite extravagant purchase of all time! It gives your face an unexplainable illuminating finish. Especially great if you're being photographed.
- •I took this pic of myself wearing all the products mentioned above.Of course, there's no substitute for good lighting 😏