THINGS I'VE BEEN PONDERING RECENTLY
- •How do we mourn?
- •Specifically, how do we mourn what was never really ours to begin with?
- •Have we any right to grieve a loss that cannot be called ours?
- •How, if it all, do I mourn the loss of childhood?
- •Why does art move us?
- •Does regret fuel our travels?I thought about this when visiting the Anne Frank house.
- •Why does Anne's story move so many of us?
- •How can we make peace with our past, or humanity's past, even if their choices were not our own?
- •Do we all share a collective guilt?